Sunday, March 23, 2008

So we spent last weekend in Saint George visiting the folks. It is always nice to get away to warmer climate in March. We spent 4 days there doing nothing and it was great. I read a lot and did a puzzle with Michael's Mom. Michael's parents are building a new house, it should be done in a week or two and it is looking awesome. I may have to attach some pictures when it is done. The only problem with having 4 days of relaxation is that it is hard to get back to life. we got back last Monday and I did not have to go back to work until Thursdays, so I continued to do nothing. I was almost glad to go back to work and get back on track. I got back on track all right I worked Thursday, Friday, and Saturday. I have today, Sunday, off and I work Monday and Tuesday. I am going to need another trip to Saint George after this.

No comments: