Thursday, October 23, 2008

Favorite PJ's






These are pictures of Esther in her favorite PJ's, well at least that is what Michael says. I know that they are his favorite pajamas for Esther. She does look cute in them and they keep her warm at night which is a plus with the weather getting colder. The first picture is just of her in her car seat. Michael thought she was so cute and wanted to take a picture. Everything is going well in the McNeilis house. Michael is in the process of making another wedding cake for a co-worker. I will post pictures when it is done. I am just enjoying being at home. My first day back to work will be Nov 3rd. I am going to be working just one day a week. I am a little nervous going back. A lot of things have changed at work and I am worried that I have been gone too long. I am sure once I get settled in I will remember what I am doing. Esther is doing great. She has been getting up only once at night which I have loved. She now fits in the 3-6month clothes. She will be three months on the 29th.

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Look at that adorable girl in her pjs! She does look like she is missing her Aunt Jennifer though!