Sunday, January 22, 2012

A year ago

This is what I was doing a year ago on Jan 19th





As Ainsley turned one this week I am wondering were this last year went. Can I just stop time and hold my baby one more time and smell her newbornness. I know I can't reverse time and I will just have to remember my baby through pictures but I am enjoying the toddler she is becoming. Ainsley is a very happy one year old. She loves to be right in the middle of Esther and Henry and whatever they are doing. She is adventurous and gets into everything. She loves to eat Esther and Henry's books and any and everything else she can get her hands on. She smiles when anyone smiles at her and is not afraid of strangers. Ainsley completes us as a family and I feel very blessed to have such a sweet, not so little, baby.

Here is a look at a day in the life of Ainsley

She can sense the dishwasher is open from the other room
Ainsley loves to be pushed in this cart that was supposed to be for our computer desk
She likes to help me cook dinner
Could there be a more adorable baby?


2 comments:

Carrie Hellewell said...

I can't believe how fast they are all growing up! She is still an adorable baby.

Laura said...

She is darling...and looks just like Henry!!!