Sunday, April 22, 2012

Mouse?

I think we have a mouse in the house. I keep finding things that have been chewed on. This mouse seems to have no preference and will chew on just about anything.

Windowsills, this is one of many windowsills in our house.
Books
Muffin mix boxes

Wood
Leather computer chair
A leather chair that Michael's grandparents had when they lived in Peru

Michael's ties

One day I finally got a picture of this mouse, who is chewing up my house.



Scroll down


















































I think we will keep it............ as a pet :))

3 comments:

MikeandJill said...

Ok that picture of Ainsley is so cute! The way she is scrunching her nose makes her look like a mouse!! Hilarious. Question, does she bite humans?

mkmcneli said...

Yes she does

Carrie Hellewell said...

I think you might need to invest in a muzzle. Also, she is starting to rock a sweet mullet. I like.