Monday, January 12, 2009

Happy Birthday to ME

So I have been very anxious for this birthday. Not because I am now 31, going grey, and now having to mark the 31-40 age box but because we scheduled my 20 week ultrasound for this birthday. I could not wait to find out if peanut is a he or a she. First things first. The baby is health. Everything checked out just fine on the ultrasound. Everything is where it is supposed to be and nothing is missing. So without further ado, our peanut has a peanut. We are please to announce that Esther will be having a baby brother. Michael and I are very excited.


4 comments:

Ann said...

Yay for baby brothers! That's great! They'll be such good friends. Congratulations on going from none to 2 in less than a year. Amazing!

krusson said...

I am so glad the doctor know what he is looking at. I am not sure I could tell. We are so happy to have #14 on the way. We need to start submitting names. I am sure Lyle or Matt can come up with some greats. I understand Lee-Lar Lamar is still available.

Dad

MikeandJill said...

Wahoo! Two genders in one year. Now you can team up! Congrats. Question, am I supposed to take the aspirin with every pill I take or just daily?

Greg and Annette said...

That is great! Congrats! That sounds like you guys have a ton of work on your hands but you have accomplished great things before. Good luck with everything!